Products and services designed to help you do more
By partnering with you strategically, we will help build your business by providing you with the tools you need to succeed. Specifically, we have the capability to service residential, commercial, industrial, subdivision and trustee sales guarantee transactions. These services also include, HUD/VA title policies, REO closings, MDEAT closings, short sale real estate, 1031 exchange, commercial, and new construction. Peninsula Title Corp. is a full service title company serving the state of Florida. We have a full staff of bilingual employees with expertise in the title industry.
Policies of Title Insurance
- ALTA Owner’s Policy – issued to the purchaser in a sale transaction
- ALTA Lender’s Policy – issued to an institutional lender as beneficiary of a deed of trust
- ALTA Lender’s Policy – issued to an individual as beneficiary of a deed of trust or to an institutional lender as beneficiary of a deed of trust
- Binders – agreement to insure the resale of property at a reduced policy fee if resold
- Commitment – to issue a policy under certain conditions and terms upon purchase or loan, issued to prospective lenders and prospective buyers
Preliminary Title Reports (Prelims)
Status of title and encumbrances on property issued for the benefit of a prospective purchaser or lender.
Service offered for the transfer of funds from the lender to the escrow and/or paying demands of existing liens on property that is being sold or refinanced as well as full escrow and closing services.